Langstane Housing Association (LHA), Castlehill Housing Association (CHA) and Grampian Housing Association (GHA) are seeking to jointly procure the services of an experienced individual or consultancy to assist with the preparation and administration of the procurement of a framework of design team consultants.
The three Housing Associations have active development programmes and want to bring efficiencies by having a pool of design team consultants to call on in order to react quickly to development opportunities.
The complexity of the procurement exercise has led us to seek external consultancy services to ensure the procurement exercise is EU compliant and achieves value for money for the organisations.
The successful tenderer will have experience of preparing similar framework procurement exercises and in particular should have the ability to:
- Provide advice on procurement route
- Prepare documents to include ESPD, ITT and tender documents
- provide advice on framework documentation
- Provide advice on approaches to community benefit requirements
- Provide advice on KPIs to measure contract performance
- Issue documents and manage the tender phase including coordinating responses to tenderers questions
- Assist with shortlisting / scoring
- Provide staff with training on contract mobilisation, call off procedures and correct administration of the framework.
Proposals should be submitted by midday on Friday 15th December 2017. Proposals must be submitted on the response form which is available for download (along with a more detailed brief) at www.langstane-ha.co.uk or available by request from email@example.com.
Submissions will be reviewed during week commencing 18th December 2017. Should interviews be required, these will be held during week commencing 18th January with the appointment of the successful consultant immediately thereafter.
Any questions relating to this tender can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.