Construction firm Redpath has released a video which captures the locations of six live projects it is currently undertaking in Glasgow city centre.
The action video, filmed on a drive through the city centre, highlights the concentrated geography of the sites.
The projects include:
- Buchanan Street – external refurb
- Bath Street – conversion of St. Stephen’s House from office to serviced apartments
- George Square – conversion of commercial unit at George House to create a new retail shell
- Vincent Street – external refurb
- Renfield Street – Culzean House office fit-out.
Having established the business in Glasgow in 2008, Redpath opened its Edinburgh office 2016.
The majority of its work comes from building consultants such as PMP, Doig & Smith, Trident, Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Gleeds, Colliers, Galbraith, Workman, etc.