Entries sought for RIAS Awards / RIBA Awards for Scotland 2015
Submission to the RIAS Awards entitles entrants to be considered for the following awards:
* RIAS Awards (including RIAS/ Forestry Commission Scotland/Wood for Good Timber Award, RIAS/Historic Scotland Conservation and Climate Change Award, RIAS/Zero Waste Scotland Resource Efficiency Award and RIAS/Scottish Government Scotland’s Client of the Year Award)
* RIAS Andrew Doolan Award
* RIBA Awards (including National Award, Client of the Year Award, Manser Medal, Stephen Lawrence Prize)
* Stirling Prize
Note - to enter for an RIBA Award the entrant must be a current RIBA Chartered member or RIBA International Fellow.
All types of architectural projects are eligible, including conservation, conversions, extensions, interiors, new-build, public realm, regeneration and restoration. Entries to the RIAS Awards 2015 may be submitted by architects, clients or users. However all projects require client approval and must meet the entry criteria below. Submitted projects should:
* be located in Scotland,
* have a Chartered architect as principal of the practice, lead designer or project manager,
* have a minimum of 20 per cent of qualifying staff as RIAS members (Scottish based entrants) or a minimum of 20 per cent of qualifying staff as RIBA members or overseas equivalent (entrants outwith Scotland),
* not have been previously submitted and
* have been completed between 1st January 2012 and 26th February 2015 (RIAS Awards) and 1st January 2013 and 26th February 2015 (RIBA Awards).
The submission deadline is no later than 5.00pm, Thursday 26th February 2015.
If you wish to enter, please request the entry form by email firstname.lastname@example.org.