£24,845 to £27,612
(EVH Grade 5)
Full time, permanent
Ayrshire Housing is a charitable company with Registered Social Landlord status based in Ayr. The organisation currently has a stock of over 1,500 houses and an ambitious new build programme is taking shape to increase our stock by at least 200 houses over the next few years.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Repairs Assistant to join our busy maintenance team providing a range of efficient and customer focussed maintenance services for our tenants.
You will need:
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in a housing or similar customer focused organisation.
- An HNC or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of liaising with external agencies e.g. contractors.
- Excellent ICT skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
We offer a friendly and informal working environment, excellent conditions and a final salary pension scheme. The post is based in our modern office in Ayr.
A basic disclosure check will be required of the successful candidate.
Closing date: 2 December 2020
Interviews will be held via MS Teams during week beginning 7 December 2020.
Ayrshire Housing is committed to equal opportunities.