Marketing and Communications Executive
About the Job
- We are seeking to add to our successful regional business unit with an experienced, customer service focussed professional who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, and personable with experience of managing marketing strategies and communication plans.
- Scottish Procurement Alliance (SPA) is an established regional business unit of LHC Group, set up to serve public sector clients by providing best in class procurement solutions.
- This is a key appointment for a financially strong and stable organisation who is seeking to continue to grow and develop our business.
- The role involves the management of all resources including the Marketing Apprentice to ensure successful implementation and delivery of the on & off-line marketing activities to increase market presence, generate opportunities and build Partner and Supplier loyalty.
- The SPA mission is to be the recognised centre of excellence for procurement in Scotland by ensuring that every pound spent on the construction and refurbishment of public buildings and social housing adds to the quality of life enjoyed by communities we serve.
What you will be doing
- Working closely with the SPA Director, you will produce, agree, and deliver the annual SPA marketing and communications plan, to include costing and budgeting of events and all associated MarCom’s activity.
- Using all available marketing channels, propose and implement an action plan for acquisition and retention of SPA’s two key stakeholder groups; Partners (public sector framework users) and Suppliers (companies appointed to our frameworks).
- Conduct competitor analysis and use intelligence gathered to improve our offers and emphasise our unique selling points.
- Drive the promotion of SPA frameworks through third party websites such as: Partners, appointed companies, strategic partnership organisations and trade associations throughout Scotland.
- Lead on the delivery of events and exhibitions, ensuring maximum exposure through stand design, the production of bespoke collateral, event management and review of ROI.
What you need
- Demonstrable experience as a marketing executive or senior digital marketeer. Budget experience desirable.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles ensuring the delivery of marketing plans and strategies across multiple stakeholder areas.
- Ability to evaluate marketing campaigns, report on ROI and suggest and implement improvements.
- Wide range of exposure in the delivery of intuitive and innovative marketing strategies.
- Experienced in the writing of engaging copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc).
- Excellent understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics reporting.
- Ideally qualified to or working towards MCIM or CIM Chartered status.
What you get
- Basic salary from £32,910.
- An annual bonus based on personal and company targets.
- Public service pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday plus public holidays.
- 36 hour week.
- Personal training and development plan.
- Cycle purchase scheme.
Closing date: 28th January 2021