Glasgow City: Home/Office Hybrid
Planform Architects are looking to expand our creative team to deliver our growing portfolio of projects across Scotland. We are seeking applications from experienced Project Architects.
Planform Architects specialise in various forms of residential accommodation from mainstream housing to special needs accommodation. Through good design we aim to create high quality spaces that exceed client and user expectations.
Most of our projects are new build and we provide clients with a proactive quality service from project inception through to construction completion. We encourage our team to develop the broad range of skills and knowledge required to provide this service, and training/CPD budgets are allocated to facilitate our commitment to developing skills and knowledge.
- You will be joining an ambitious team with emphasis on quality and service excellence.
- You will be a proactive professional with a drive to deliver high-quality project outcomes.
- You will have the opportunity to work with peers in multi-disciplinary project teams and build your career through gaining valuable experience of all stages of projects from inception to completion.
- A full driving licence is desirable because you will be required to attend site meetings as part of your involvement in our projects across Scotland.
We are looking for two talented and experienced individuals. The ideal candidates will:
- Be ARB registered with experience of all project stages from inception to completion.
- Be ambitious, and seek to produce innovative architectural designs within the financial constraints of each project.
- Have excellent working knowledge of current UK Planning Guidelines, Building Regulations and Technical Standards.
- Be capable of producing high quality planning, building warrant and construction information packages.
- Be able to work proactively and efficiently as part of a wider design team.
- Be proficient in working with AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, and Sketchup.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be interested in developing and growing with the practice.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
We offer a salary commensurate with experience and skills, plus an attractive benefits package including:
- Company pension scheme (employer’s contributions increasing after 1 year).
- Performance bonus.
- Paid professional subscriptions/memberships (RIAS/RIBA and ARB).
- Generous holiday allowance (rising to 30 days plus public holidays after 3 years).
- Blended work model with flexible office/home working arrangements.
Both positions are offered on full time employee basis, and the successful candidates will be expected to work at least 3 days in our Glasgow office. We would also consider self-employed contractors working from home with the ability and commitment to attend weekly in office meetings.
No agencies please.
Closing date: 15 March 2024
If this opportunity is of interest to you please send your CV, examples of your work (as a PDF file no larger than 10mb) plus your cover letter to Stuart Dallas, Director, via email to: email@example.com