Kilmac secures two contracts from Dundee City Council for improvement works
Kilmac has been awarded two contracts from Dundee City Council to carry out improvement works to Seven Arches Viaduct and Caird Park Bridges in Dundee.
The contract is part of the LOT 1 Civils Framework.
Due to the logistics of the site, diversion plans will be in place to ensure public safety.
Works will commence on site in February 2022 with Kilmac undertaking the following:
Seven Arches Viaduct
- Replacement of 40m timber handrails, posts, 40m boards, and steps as required.
- Preparation and application of new paint system to existing steel railings.
- Reinstate footpath edge at south west exit.
- Rope access hammer testing.
- Foliage removal.
- Drone surveys.
Caird Park Bridges
- Removal of masonry and carry out of repairs
- Replace a broken cope and repaint handrails and balustrades
Kilmac said it is looking forward to working on another successful project with Dundee City Council.