A demolition firm has been fined £5,000 after a worker fell from a scaffolding platform in Glasgow and suffered severe injuries. DSR Demolition Limited pleaded guilty to breaching Regulation 6(3) of the Work at Height Regulations 2005 and Section 33(1)(c) of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
Search: https://www.galaxus.ch/en/sector/showdiscussion/snap-score-hack-visit-kunghaccom-zxwbgral-221629
The development of a new £39 million Community Campus in Forfar reached an important milestone on Wednesday after contractor Robertson Tayside ‘topped out’ the building. Celebrating the completion of the highest point of the structure, construction will now focus on making the building wind and
Councillors have approved plans for a £100 million expansion of two iconic whisky producers in Moray. Macallan was given the green light for a new cooperage and warehouse development on Speyside.
Lovell wins top industry award for health and safety Housing developer and regeneration specialist Lovell has scooped a top industry award for its outstanding health and safety approach.
Councillors are set to agree to expand the first stages of project development for an extension to the Edinburgh tram network, should it go ahead. A £3.25 million package of work will be put to elected members, building on the first stage of project development included in the Outline Business Case
Animal welfare specialists in Dunfermline would receive a major financial boost if a new housing project on a former wildlife rescue centre is given the go-ahead, according to developers behind the plans. CALA Homes said the Scottish SPCA, which retains its headquarters in the Fife town, would be on
Proposals for a new £17 million education campus in Alexandria have been recommended for refusal by planning officials who have instructed councillors to concentrate on updating the existing school estate. West Dunbartonshire Council will decide later this month on the proposal which will incorpora
A new £21 million Water Treatment Works (WTW) is to be built in Oban, Scottish Water has announced. Construction of the Tullich WTW is to begin in early 2016 with a view to becoming operational by Autumn 2017.
The Forth Road Bridge (FRB) is to shut until the New Year for repairs following the discovery of defective steelwork. The decision to close has been taken after inspections carried out by specialist engineers and following advice and assessment of the fault by independent experts.
Edinburgh’s Mortonhall Memorial Garden opens The Mortonhall Memorial Garden has opened in Edinburgh following a series of consultation events held earlier in the year with parents affected by practices relating to the cremation of babies at the Mortonhall Crematorium.
Flexible rural planning policies must be ensured in any future changes to Scotland’s planning system, the country’s landowners have said. Scottish Land & Estates made the request in evidence submitted to the Scottish Government’s independent panel appointed to review the planning system.
The urban regeneration of Laurieston, Glasgow, has been named Best Regeneration Project at the 2015 National Brick Awards. The awards are in their 39th year and celebrate excellence in design and construction using brick. They are the most well established and most widely respected of their kind in
lma | architects and planning consultants have submitted a scheme for planning consent for a 81 bed Premier Inn and restaurant for Whitbread PLC at Shore Street in Oban. The development sees the demolition of the existing bowling alley located adjacent to the railway and ferry terminal to make way f
The Scottish Government has rejected a request to call-in plans for a £140 million film and television studio development in Midlothian. Developers PSL Land Ltd’s attempt to speed up a planning decision on their proposals was made after it claimed the council failed to decide on the campus within
The closure of the First Road Bridge could have been avoided if it were not for the “incompetence” of government agency Transport Scotland, an engineer has claimed. John Carson, who led the team behind the Skye Bridge, said condemned the government agency for ditching plans to strengthen part of

