Bobcat upgrades compact wheel loader portfolio
As part of Bobcat’s continuous improvement programme based on customer feedback, the company has announced annual updates for the L75 and L85 for model year 2024, allowing owners of the latest versions of these machines to benefit from some of the advanced features that were introduced last year on the L95.
The Bobcat compact wheel loader range continues to win awards. The L85 was announced as a Product discipline winner in the 2021 edition of the world-renowned iF Design Awards. In September last year, the L75 and L85 won in the Product Design category in the international BIG SEE awards promoting unique and original creative achievements.
With the award-winning designs of all three models, Bobcat has ensured that they share the same high level of standard features, providing high operator comfort and ease of operation, including:
- Heated cab designed around the operator
- Joystick integrated with the suspension seat
- Steering wheel adjustable in two directions
- Key ignition with quick Start-Stop
- Automatic parking brake to automatically engage and disengage, as required
- 5-inch digital screen with machine’s vital information managed via the jog shuttle control.