Living by Robertson app brings buyers on brick-by-brick journey
Living by Robertson has launched a new app to give home buyers live progress updates about their new property from reservation to handover and to provide a new way to access instant support while purchasers are settling into their new home.
The ‘Living Home App’, just released to buyers at the Cherry Tree Park development in Livingston, gives buyers a personalised build timeline, site updates and access to all essential paperwork in one place. After purchasers move in, they will be able to use their Living Home App to communicate directly with Living by Robertson’s customer care team and report and track any remedial items.
The Robertson Living Home App features include:
- Personalised updates - Live updates on build progress including images - making it easy to share the excitement with family and friends.
- Stay up-to-date - Helpful reminders, notifications, timelines and checklists.
- Home Assistant - A real-time messaging assistant to answer questions and solve problems anytime on the go.
- Digital Top Drawer - All-important home-related documents stored and searchable in one place including manuals, utility providers and essential contact details.
- Report and track stress-free - Quickly and easily report, track and resolve any concerns using the app.
Soon buyers will also be able to enhance and personalise their properties directly via the Living Home App choosing from the Living by Robertson Finishing Touches range.
Margaret Davidson, sales and marketing director at Living by Robertson, said: “We know buying a new home is the largest financial decision most of our customers will ever make. Our new Living Home App gives our clients access to everything they need in the palm of their hand and further ensures that their customer journey is enjoyable and straightforward.
“The last year has shown us that our younger demographic of clients are comfortable carrying out much of the buying process remotely from researching online to virtual viewings through to reservation and purchase. With this knowledge, we have positioned ourselves at the forefront of this trend, investing in our new Living Home App as well as our new website, which includes the latest CGI videos, 360 tours and 3D site plans.”
Living by Robertson, which now has four developments across Scotland, has recently been shortlisted in five categories in the prestigious Scottish Home Awards 2021, which recognise excellence in the Scottish housing sector, including Housebuilder of the Year (Less than 100 units).