Construction leads - August 5th
MIXED USE and NON-RESIDENTIAL
Planning Authority: Aberdeen
Details: Re-development including the change of use and extension of the existing building to a mixed-use unit which accommodates residential, office space, cafe/bar, co-working and makers’ space and the construction of commercial unit to accommodate a gym and associated works
Location: Alba Gate, Stoneywood Park, Aberdeen
Agent: Aurora Planning Limited, 22 Rubislaw Terrace, Aberdeen
Applicant: Celtic Plc
Planning Authority: Glasgow
Details: Construction of hotel (class 7), shop (class 1), ticketing facility (class 1) and museum (class 10) with associated access, car parking and landscaping works
Location: Land To The West Of Celtic Park/East Of The Clyde Gateway Glasgow
Agent: Ryden Per Adrian Smith 130 St Vincent Street Glasgow
RESIDENTIAL – FEWER THAN TEN UNITS
Applicant: Colaren Homes
Planning Authority: Aberdeenshire
Details: Construction of 5 Dwellinghouses
Location: Kirkton Develpment Phase 1, Kirkton Heights, Boothby Road, Fraserburgh
Agent: Ecotech Architecture Office, 26 Fraserburgh Business Centre, South Harbour Road, Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire
Contract Authority: South Ayrshire Council
Details: he works generally comprises but are not wholly limited to the following:
Removing and disposing off site:
- Existing tiled roof coverings to single storey pitched and monopitched roofs including vertical wall tiling to inner courtyard area together with roofing underlays and plasterboard sarking as shown on drawing L068 E(-)01.
- Existing coverings and associated insulation to flat roof area hatched as shown on drawing L068 E(-)01 with all associated fixtures, fittings and accessories as appropriate.
- Associated leadwork gutters, flashings, aprons etc. inclusive of all fittings, fixtures and accessories.
- Timber lining and associated sarking to vertical wall coverings of projecting roofs
- Existing rainwater gutters.
Renewing in accordance with ER1: Employers Requirements and ER1A: Specification:
- Roof coverings to pitched and monopitched roofs with new tiled finish including vertical wall tiling to inner courtyard area together with timber battens, roofing underlay and renewal of plywood sarking as shown to areas as shown on drawing L068 E(-)01.
- Roof coverings to flat roof with all associated insulation, fixtures, fittings and accessories as shown hatched on drawing L068 E(-)01.
- Leadwork flashings, aprons, gutters etc. inclusive of all fittings, fixtures and accessories.
- New pvc lining and associated sarking to vertical wall coverings of projecting roofs.
- Rainwater gutters including all fittings, fixtures and accessories.
Publication Date: 28/07/2020
Contract Authority: Langstane Housing Association Ltd
Details: Planned Heating Upgrade Works Programme
Publication Date: 29/07/2020